Chances are, you've probably wandered around my site a little bit and found my "Andrea" page. If this is your first little meeting with me, then welcome! Part of what I love about photography is capturing personalities and each client's "spark"- and part of being able to do that is getting to know them. I thought it'd be fun to do a little post for you to get to know me a little better, to connect and maybe we'll find we have some things in common.
10 Things I Dislike
- People sucking on their fingers.... blehhhh! I can be a bit of a germ-a-phobe and I just can't handle this.
- Mustard- why do people eat this??
- Spiders- NOPEDY, NOPEDY, NOPE, NOPE
- Extremely hot weather where you're basically melting into a puddle.
- Roller Coasters #motionsicknessproblems
- 80's style- I'm not a fan of crazy bright colors... not to mention 80's makeup, hair and all of the geometric prints lol!
- Narcissism- There's a difference between self-love and thinking you're better than others and they're less than you.
- Movie Theaters- I'm just not a fan of crowds and sitting in a crowd where people are putting their feet by your face... no.
- Blood, Gore, Etc.- I have a weak stomach :P
- When you wave at someone and they don't wave back... and you know they saw you.
10 Things I Love
- My husband, who makes all of this possible and gets less credit than he should.
- Flowers & Gardening- For me gardening is relaxing and creates such an oasis, plus I loooove having cut flowers in the house! Peonies, hellebore, roses, hydrangea, lupine & foxglove are my favorite.
- Fairy Tales & Fiction- You're never to old to escape into your imagination!
- Travel- My dream is to travel all of Europe! I've been to Ireland twice and hopefully Scotland will be our next trip.
- Animals- I literally told my mom I wanted to change my name to Snow White when I grew up- then, naturally, all of the animals would surround me at all times. What a dream.
- Historic Dramas & Romance Movies- At once point I watched the Keira Knightly version of Pride and Prejudice almost daily. Outlander is also a favvvvvve.
- Coffee- If you've been following me for a while, I'm sure you're wellllll aware of this. I'm all about the good, artisan coffee and drink Seattle's Best Post Alley (#5 Dark) Roast at home. My latte of choice is the classic mocha, no whip.
- Being Outside- I love being outside! Even if it's for a walk, or sitting in my garden. Fresh air makes me feel so good!
- Crafting- Painting, Scrap Booking, General Crafts- I love them all!
- Chocolate- I have a sweet tooth!
I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little about me! Do we have anything in common?? Feel free to answer in the comment box below!
Brittingham Photography is located in Orting, Washington and specializes in natural High School Senior portraits. We also offer Britt Beauty Sessions (individual women's shoots), Lifestyle Newborn, Couples Sessions and Intimate Family Photos. Thank you for stopping by to read my little blog!
Orting, Washington Photographer